The media and public are invited to view the next regularly-scheduled meeting of the Durham Regional Police Services Board (DRPSB) on Tuesday, July 20, 2021. The public portion of the meeting will begin at 8:30 a.m. and can be viewed live on the link https://www.eventstream.ca/events/durham-region.
The Board will record its meeting and will upload the link to the Board’s website for the public to access following the meeting if they are unable to view the live format.
On the agenda for this regular monthly Board meeting is:
– 2020 Auxiliary Annual Report
– Positive Workplace Culture Monitoring Report
– Proposed Regulations Under the Community Safety and Policing Act, 2019
– Action Plan to Enhance Trust and Confidence in the DRPS Progress Report
– Durham Region – Community Safety and Well-Being Plan (CSWP) Interim Submission
WHEN: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 8:30 a.m.
A full listing of Board agendas, minutes and highlights is located at www.drps.ca. For further information, please contact DRPSB Executive Assistant Anita Longo at 1-888-579-1520, ext. 4307 or the DRPS Corporate Communications Unit at ext. 4346.