Community invited to attend hybrid-event hosted by Malpack
TOA residents, businesses and community groups are invited to join Mayor Collier live on location from the floor of local Ajax manufacturing business, Malpack, on December 7 at 7 p.m. for a special Live with the Mayor 2021 edition. The timely and interactive update focuses on Covid-19 recovery and year three strategic plan update and accomplishments. In addition, the event features interactive activities and a real-time Q&A with Mayor Collier.
“The Covid-19 pandemic has truly been a challenging time for our local businesses and community and I am incredibly proud of how Ajax has come together to support one-another. As 2021 is coming to a close, I want to take this opportunity to connect with our community to talk about the issues that they care about most. I am excited to be able to offer a new hybrid format for this edition of Live with the Mayor, with an in-person and virtual audience and look forward to welcoming you to long-time Ajax business and Covid success story – Malpack. See you on December 7!” – Mayor Shaun Collier
- This Live with Mayor Collier event builds on previous live events in this series in an updated hybrid format. This is the fifth installment of the series.
- Mayor Shaun Collier, Ajax Council and the Town of Ajax are committed to keeping residents informed and connected.
- Registration and proof of vaccination is required for in-person participants. Refreshments to be provided.
- Covid-19 protocols will be in place including masks, physical distancing and hand sanitizing stations.
- Live with Mayor Collier 2021 is located at the home of Malpack at 510 Finely Ave., Ajax. Malpack has over 40 years of experience in the conversion, extrusion and manufacturing of films with an emphasis on product innovation, customer satisfaction and quality assurance.
- Malpack continues to provide flexible packaging solutions and utilizes their high quality technology to improve their stretch film products while reducing their carbon footprint and minimizing plastic waste.
- Malpack’s films allow their end users to reduce their use by up to 40%.