The City of Oshawa’s Canada Day Celebration is Oshawa’s premier festival. The event plays host to over 50,000 residents and visitors every year. The activities and entertainment are top-notch and this year will prove to be the best that Oshawa has to offer. Live local entertainment, carnival, family zone, historical village and spectacular fireworks will provide something sure to please everyone in the family.
Family Zone: 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Zoo to You
- WoofJocks Canine Allstars: 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Family Stage Entertainment:2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. Soper Creek Wildlife Reserve
- 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. Girl Pow’r
- Jungle Jack Balloons under the blue tent
- Arts and crafts
- Face painting
- Oshawa Art Association
- Robert McLaughlin Gallery
- Jumping castles
- O.C.C.N.A. Sports Experience
Activity Zone: 1:45 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Midway and Vendors: 1:45 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Oshawa Community Museum & Archives – Tours of Historical Houses
- Midway is $1.75 per ticket or 20 tickets for $30 – rides range from 1 ticket up to 4 tickets.
- Merchandise vendors
- Community displays
- Sundance Meadows Petting Zoo
- Hoop You
- Food vendors
- 2 ATM’s can be found in this area
Beach Zone: 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Sounds of Steel
- Sandqube Sand Sculpture- interactive sand castle workshops
- Ontario Regiment Museum vehicles
- Invado Volleyball Tournament
- Fire Services
- Fireworks at 10:00 p.m.