Posted On Thursday August 05, 2021
The Golf Donations Committee has opened the annual submission window for the distribution of funds raised at the 2019 Fore Scugog Charity Golf Tournament. To provide youth organizations an opportunity to access funds so they can continue to help / offer programs to youth in Scugog.
Youth groups / organizations within the Township of Scugog are encouraged to apply for proceeds from the Annual Fore Scugog Charity Golf Tournament hosted by the Township of Scugog.
The following criteria have been established for distribution of the funds:
- Recognized Youth organizations in the Township of Scugog
The objective of the Committee is to direct funds towards Scugog youth in one of the following areas:
- enhance/improve youth infrastructure in Scugog
- assistance to participate in a recognized youth organization and or event
Submissions are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org; or mailed to: The Township of Scugog, Golf Proceeds Committee – Confidential, 181 Perry St., PO Box 780, Port Perry, ON L9L 1A7 and will be received until Friday, September 3, 2021 at 4:30 pm.
Please include in your submission:
- Contact information (name, address and phone number) for the group;
- Include details if the group has or will be applying for funds from additional sources, for the initiative outlined in their submission;
- Outline the amount requested and how the funds will be used.
The Golf Proceeds Committee will use the criteria and objective to determine distribution of the funds. Please note only groups/organizations selected will be contacted. Recipients selected will be notified in September 2021.
Lisa Fitton, Executive Assistant to the Mayor & CAO
email@example.com / 905-985-7346 ext. 116