Posted On Thursday August 26, 2021
Notice of Construction
King Street Pavement Preservation
The Township of Scugog has contracted Superior Road Products to apply preservation seal to King Street between Regional Road 2 (Simcoe Street) and Hwy 7A. This work will begin Monday August 30, 2021.
This in-depth preservative seal will enhance the performance of your asphalt street thereby lowering lifecycle service costs.
- You may experience a short interruption of access to your driveway (any crew member can assist you).
- Please observe all signs & flag person’s directions.
- Sand cover will be swept up within one or two days after sealing (weather permitting).
- Use CAUTION when driving on loose sand.
- Drive Slowly (5 km) if you accidentally enter a freshly treated area that has not been sanded. Sealer can be removed from a vehicle with a pressure washer and de-greaser soap.
- Keep children and pets out of treated areas to avoid tracking into houses. Material tracked onto driveways will weather off within a few weeks.
This is an environmentally responsible cost-effective pavement preservation process that has a 40+ year proven record of performance.
Superior Road Products 1-866-772-2224
If you require further information or if you have any questions related to this project, please contact:
Capital Project Technologist
181 Perry Street
Port Perry, ON L9L 1A7
Tel.: 905-985-7346 X138
With the exception of personal information, all comments received will become part of the public record, in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.