Posted On Monday July 26, 2021
Please take notice that the Corporation of the Township of Scugog will hold a Special Council meeting pursuant to the Municipal Act, 2001 on Monday, August 9, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. via Electronic Participation.
The following matters will be considered at this meeting:
– Staff Report – Corporate Services Staffing
– Staff Report – Municipal Modernization Program Intake 2 Update
– Staff Report – Zoning By-law Amendment Application Z/04/2021, B. and A. Deighton – 4471 Devitts Road (Part Lot 21, Concession 3), Ward 4, Information and Recommendation Report
– Heritage Advisory Committee Minutes July 27, 2021
– Zoning By-law Amendment with Respect to Part Lot 21, Concession 3
The meeting agenda will be available online by Thursday, August 5, 2021 from the Council meeting schedule on the Council & Committee Meeting Calendar Page of the Township’s website www.scugog.ca. Due to the current COVID-19 Pandemic and as authorized under Section 238 of the Municipal Act, 2001, as amended, this meeting will be held via electronic participation. Council Chamber will not be open to the public. Council Members and staff will be participating electronically in the meeting. The public can contact the Clerk’s Department with any questions or clarification by email at email@example.com or by phone at 905-985-7346.
Dated: July 26, 2021
Becky Jamieson, Director of Corporate Services/Clerk
Township of Scugog
181 Perry Street, PO Box 780
Port Perry, Ontario, L9L1A7
firstname.lastname@example.org / 905-985-7346 ext. 119